JOIN OUR TEAM
There's no "tea" without team! The success of our company starts with you.
Based in San Diego, CA, Paru Tea Bar started as a pop-up in May 2017 and has since grown into a craft tea and e-commerce company. We've had the pleasure of participating in some of the area's loveliest events, including San Diego Made markets, Makers Arcade, and Quartyard. You can find our products at Pigment and Shop Good.
Operations + Marketing Intern
We're currently looking for an out-of-the-box thinker and tea lover to assist us with our operations: community events, workshops, day-to-day workflow, and marketing efforts, which includes everything from taste testing and product ideation to content creation.
The ideal candidate is someone who is interested in learning not only about tea, but also entrepreneurship, branding, event planning, start-ups, and more. This is unpaid position.
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of web and social media
- Laptop, cell phone, and reliable transportation
- Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs
- Available to work a minimum of 10 hours a week in our San Diego office for academic credit (some weekends and evenings)
- Office tea bar
- Creative + Casual work dress code environment
- Sponsored team-building and networking events
Interested? Send your cover letter and resume with your favorite tea pun in the subject line: firstname.lastname@example.org