Known for their miniature size, bright color, and honeyed floral taste, Thai chrysanthemum makes a delicious hot or iced tea. Mums are traditionally symbolic of longevity and optimism, and in Thailand, they're specifically symbolic of friendship and cheer.
- Origin: Chiang Rai, Thailand
- Artisan: Ammy
- Harvest date: December–February 2022
- Serving size: 2–4 g per cup
- Temperature: 210°F / 99°C
- Steep time: First - 5–7 minutes; Second - 7–10 minutes
- Recommended vessel: teapot
Ingredients: yellow chrysanthemum
Based on 1 review
My husband and I love to visit your shop in Point Loma location and love all the tea we bought there.