With a sleek and easy-to-use design, our Daily Gaiwan is ideal for solo brewing and small community sessions. Includes three tasting cups. Features PARU seal at the base of each piece. Holds 150 ml.
How to Brew
- Pre-heat gaiwan and tasting cup(s) with spring or filtered hot water, then discard.
- Add tea leaves to gaiwan. Rinse with hot water, if needed (oolong and dark teas).
- Cover with lid, then steep.
- Adjust lid until there is a slight opening.
- Carefully lift the gaiwan and pour liquor through strainer and into a gong dao bei (fairness cup) before serving.
Care: Rinse with hot water between uses.
Made in China