Only 75 made. A lightweight, easy-to-use gaiwan made in celebration of PARU's 5-year anniversary. Great for solo brewing sessions.
- 1 x gaiwan featuring our 5-year symbol (130 ml)
- 2 x individual teacups (42 – 45 ml)
- Features the PARU seal at the base
Artisan: Master Wu Weidong, Chao'an, Chaozhou City
How to Brew
- Pre-heat gaiwan and tasting cup(s) with spring or filtered hot water, then discard.
- Add tea leaves to gaiwan. Rinse with hot water, if needed (oolong and dark teas).
- Cover with lid, then steep.
- Adjust lid until there is a slight opening.
- Carefully lift the gaiwan and pour liquor through strainer and into a gong dao bei (fairness cup) before serving.
Care: Rinse with hot water between uses.
Material: Bone porcelain
Made in China