Chrysanthemum Rose is a blend we developed as a gift to the LGBTQIA community. Chrysanthemum is a powerful symbol of many things, including joy, life, rebirth, and longevity while rose evokes beauty, diversity, and love. Together, they make a comforting herbal tea with floral notes and anti-inflammatory properties. 15% of the proceeds will go directly to the San Diego Queer APIMEDA Coalition.
- Origin: PARU Tea Lab
- Blend date: July 2022
- Artisan: Amy Truong
- Serving size: 2–4 g per cup
- Temperature: 210°F / 99°C
- Steep time: First - 5–7 minutes; Second - 7–10 minutes
- Recommended vessel: teapot
- Ingredients: yellow chrysanthemum, rose
Rose and chrysanthemum is a perfect blend!