Our Silk Jade Oolong was so named after its balanced flavor profile, which lands somewhere in between buttery, creamy, and slightly floral. Its Qing Xin cultivar, also known as Green Heart, was first popularized in Taiwan but has since made its way to newer tea-producing countries such as Vietnam, where this one was grown, picked, and processed. Enjoy for multiple infusions.
- Origin: Mộc Châu, Sơn La, Vietnam
- Artisan: Nguyen Family
- Cultivar: Qing Xin
- Harvest date: May 2022
- Serving size: 4–6 g per cup
- Temperature: 212°F / 100°C
- Steep time: Traditional - 30 seconds; Teapot - 2–4 minutes
- Recommended vessel: gaiwan or Yixing teapot
- Ingredients: oolong tea
- Caffeine level: Moderate
I don't know how I went this long without it, so smooth, mellow, and flavorful. Easily one of my favorites.