Store your beverages sideways with no spills with a built-in filter to easily make cold brew tea. A wide twist-off opening to add fruits and lemons to your creative drink!
Volume: 1200 ml / 40oz
BPA-Free, Made in Japan by HARIO
What you'll need:
1. Loose leaf tea or premium-grade matcha
2. Cold brew bottle (or mason jar & strainer)
3. Filtered water (cool or room temperature)
How to make cold brew tea:
1. Add tea or matcha to cold brew bottle. For every cup of water, you'll need a teaspoon of tea. If using our HARIO KaKu Cold Brew Bottle, you'll be making 5 cups so you will need 5 heaping teaspoons.
2. Add cool or room temperature filtered water to bottle. Leave enough room at the top so that you can shake the tea.
3. Shake the bottle bartender-style—vigorously—for at least 30 seconds.
4. Check steep times below. When ready, pour over ice and enjoy. For optimal flavor, we recommend consuming your tea within three days.
Steep times and recommended tea:- Matcha: N/A; Premium-Grade Matcha
- Japanese Green Tea: 20 minutes; Mainichi Sencha
- Hojicha: 1-2 hours; Yui's Hojicha
- Dark Tea (Pu'er): 10-12 hours; Daily Pu'er (coming soon)
- Tisane: 12+ hours; Blue Chamomile, Chrysanthemum Rose (coming soon)